The Custodian is responsible for maintaining sanitation levels in and around company facilities as set by company standards and procedures.
- Clean warehouse with hand brooms, power scrubbers, sweepers and vacuum cleaner to meet company standards.
- Remove all refuse from offices and building daily, ensuring trash can are empty and clean.
- Clean break room, restrooms, and work areas.
- Relocate, move and adjust office furniture as necessary.
- Perform minor repairs and routine painting.
- Interact with maintenance staff and warehouse operations to achieve goals.
- Remove ice and snow from pedestrian walkways and parking lot(s).
- Mow grass and maintain landscaping on company property.
- Keep grounds free of litter and debris.
- Maintain daily cleaning logs.
- Ability to follow instructions and operate power scrubbers and sweepers.
- Able to lift and move 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, extend, reach, and twist for long periods of time.
- Practice safety first.
- Must have responsible work habits, pass any pre-employment tests, and be interested in permanent work.
- Must have valid PA driver’s license.