Full Time Marketing Specialist/Human Resources Assistant
The Marketing Specialist/Human Resources Assistant will assist with the administration of the daily operations of the Marketing and Human Resources functions.
- Create and execute marketing plan including email marketing campaign.
- Develop and maintain company website, including social media, with ongoing analysis and interpretation of SEO metrics.
- Design and produce marketing materials including brochures, press releases, and advertisements.
- Coordinate with vendors who provide marketing products, services, and materials.
- Coordinate and assist with the design of specific presentations for customers/prospects and events including graphic enhancements in proposals.
- Compile, create, and maintain various reports, databases, and charts using MS Word and Excel.
- Assist in special and ad-hoc projects related to company activities.
- Arrange for advertising or posting of job vacancies.
- Develop recruiting strategies to meet current or anticipated staffing needs.
- Perform searches for qualified job candidates, using sources such as computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, media advertisements, job fairs, recruiting firms, or employee referrals.
- Review resumes and forward applicants meeting specified job requirements to hiring personnel.
- Provide administrative assistance to the Human Resources Manager in the areas of onboarding, benefit open enrollment, and training.
Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledge of WordPress, website design and maintenance
- Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 2+ years prior administrative experience in Marketing and/or HR preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
PTO, health, dental, vision, life, short term disability, 401K.