Human Resources/Marketing Assistant
The Human Resources and Marketing Assistant will assist with the administration of the daily operations of the Human Resources and Marketing functions. This position provides direct assistance in some or all of the following functional areas: employment, onboarding, benefits, compensation, training, administration, marketing, database content entry and management, research projects, tactical event assistance, and other projects as they arise.
- Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 2+ years prior administrative experience in Marketing and/or HR preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Communications or Marketing preferred
- Family health, vision, dental insurance benefits, along with disability and life insurance benefits after (60) days
- Holiday and vacation pay
- 401(K) with 4% Company Match (after 1 year of service)
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.