Building and Property Maintenance
Responsible for day-to-day maintenance and repair of buildings and property.
- Perform preventative maintenance and repair including but not limited to warehouse dock doors, dock plates, floors, roofs, heaters, sprinkler systems, warehouse racking, lighting, roadways.
- Maintaining the grounds including lawn mowing, trimming of trees and shrubbery, landscaping and tree replacement, stormwater swales, weeds
- Snow plowing and salting, including operating the snowplow, salt spreaders, and shoveling, as required
- Drive company vehicles as directed
- Use of machinery including dump truck, lawn equipment, scissor lift as needed
- Respond to building and equipment emergency situations
- Support housekeeping duties as required
- After hours/weekend on-call as required
- Education: Minimum High School Diploma; certifications a plus.
- Experience: (0-3) three years of direct experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge/Skills: Basic electrical skills; Basic carpentry skills; Basic heating skills; Basic HVAC; Knowledge of the use of various tools and equipment
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, and stand as well as ability to push, pull, and lift items weighing up to 75 pounds repeatedly, as required
- Must have responsible work habits and pass any pre-employment test, drug test, and background check.