VALLEY DISTRIBUTING & STORAGE COMPANY is recruiting for an Operations Analyst for Inventory Control and Quality Systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement inventory control functions including cycle counts, physical inventory counts, and adjustments in two different warehouse management systems.
- Review and analyze daily, weekly and monthly inventory adjustments and changes. Review inventory control results with Management.
- Perform thorough research and document inventory discrepancies using all available resources to identify root causes, corrective and preventative actions. Create metrics, balanced scorecard, reports process documentation, customer service logs.
- Initiate corrective action measures with operations and customer service when necessary.
- Work with key personnel to effectively implement process improvements to operational procedures to optimize location and item level accuracy.
- Assist in the development, revision, and implementation of all quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Implement maintain the Customer Complaint and Feedback System.
- Manage and maintain customer data (products, billing charges, etc.) in company used warehouse management systems.
- Train company employees to use software and scanners during warehouse management system implementation.
- Complete various food safety training programs to lead and assist in company food safety initiatives.
- BA/BS in Business Administration preferred. Will consider other related fields for a candidate with relevant work experience.
- 3 plus years in an inventory control and quality systems role, ideally within the warehousing and distribution industry or a progressive organization with a proven track record of success.
- Must be able to pass background checks.
- Strong PC skills that include Microsoft Office. Outlook and Excel a must. Candidate must be willing to learn proprietary software and develop custom reports. Experience with Crystal Reports and Microsoft Access is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to work effectively with a wide range of personnel.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Sound critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
To apply: Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org