FT Warehouse Lead – Management Position
The Warehouse Lead will assist with the oversight of all distribution services including receiving, storing, shipping, and administrative activities to ensure safety and customer requirements are met.
The ideal candidate will provide a positive example of performance, safety, and reliability to the rest of the team.
- Provide direct daily supervision of warehouse associates to ensure the safe, clean and efficient operations of the warehouse.
- Develop and implement shipping and receiving work assignments to ensure efficient operation.
- Load, unload, move, stock, and stage products and materials using powered industrial equipment.
- Pull and prepare products for shipment, ensuring the exact number and types of products are loaded.
- Follow customer requirements and/or other instructions to ensure accuracy: load count, stability of product, and that all products are loaded and unloaded safely.
- Review warehouse operations daily to ensure the warehouse is neat and well organized and that damage to product, equipment and the facility is prevented.
- Ensure current and accurate inventory control for all customers. Assist in conducting physical inventories and cycle counts as required.
- Lead a staff from (5 – 10) people
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Three years of experience in a warehousing/distribution environment.
- Ability to handle stress caused in meeting deadlines with tight scheduling requirements. Must be able to work in a varied, fast-paced environment.
- Proven experience as warehouse lead or similar role working in fast-paced, hands-on operation
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and handheld devices (RF)
- Must be a strong team player with a firm, personal commitment toward the business and its customers